How to activate & access Airtel 5G on your phone: From 1 October 2022, Airtel 5G services have become available in select cities and by 2024 Airtel 5G services will be available across India. Along with Airtel, Jio and other network operators have launched 5G services. Users can now experience the 5G services on their smartphones. So, if you are wondering how to try out Airtel 5G service and what you need for it, here is our detailed guide for you:
Airtel has confirmed that users can check 5G availability in their area with 5G compatibility for their existing smartphones using the Airtel Thanks app at the time of 5G launch.
Airtel 5G services available in the following cities:
Things you need to use 5G services on your smartphone:
- The region where 5G services are available.
- A 5G Compatible Smartphone
- An active Airtel 5G connection
Steps to activate 5G on Your Smartphone:
- Open your smartphone’s settings.
- Select Connection or Mobile network option.
- Tap on Network Mode and select 5G/4G/3G/2G option.
- Once the network mode is set to 5G, the smartphone will automatically start showing the 5G logo at the top.
Check also: How to stop UPI payment in case of lost mobile