With the launch of Xbox Game Pass, Microsoft has announced that new games will be arriving in August 2022. Just last month, Far Cry 5 and As Dusk Falls were added to Xbox Game Pass. Microsoft launched the service in 2017 and is constantly expanding its game library by adding new titles to keep people interested.
Some games that were originally scheduled to be released in 2022 have already been delayed. For example, Bethesda announced delays for Starfield and Redfall. Breath of the Wild 2 was earlier also scheduled to release in 2022, but is now set to arrive in 2023.
Games releasing on Xbox (console, GamePass and PC) for August:
- Ghost Recon Wildlands – August 2
- Turbo Golf Racing – August 4
- Shenzhen I/O – August 4
- Two Point Campus – August 9
- Offworld Trading Company – August 11
- Expeditions: Rome – August 11
- Cooking Simulator – August 11
- Little League World Series Baseball 2022 – August 16
- Tribes of Midgard – August 16
- Way of the Hunter – August 16
- Dyna Bomb 2 – August 17
- Droid Trivia – August 17
- Robo Revenge Squad – August 17
- Smash Boats Waterlogged Edition – August 17
- Chameneon – August 18
- Cursed Golf – August 18
- The Bonfire: Forsaken Lands – August 18
- Tilesweeper – August 18
- Arenas of Tanks – August 19
- Madden NFL 23 – August 19
- Rattyvity Lab – August 19
- A Tale of Paper: Refolded – August 19
- Midnight Fight Express – August 23
- Immortality – August 30
Xbox is all set to deliver a lot of new content for gamers in August 2022 and it is a great time to play new games on Xbox. ARK 2, pushed to 2023, is based on an alien planet full of dinosaurs. Forza Motorsport: This long-awaited reboot of the classic racing franchise will take advantage of the Xbox Series XS console, and will include dynamic lighting and car damage, real-time ray tracing and overhaul physics.
If you’re looking for a new game to play, Xbox Game Pass is a great place to start. The service will include seven new games for a single month. It’s an excellent deal, and Microsoft is constantly adding new titles to its subscription service.